Friday 23 September 2016

How to get really long eyelashes | Simply Krissy

I have always dreamed about having really long eyelashes.  Latisse,eyelash serums,eyelash extensions... are all amazing but you can obtain those gorgeous eyelashes with just one solution... castor oil. <3 I've stated in a previous article about castor oil but it is from castor beans and have made my eyelashes grow a lot longer. Make sure to use hexane free cold pressed castor oil or Jamaican black castor oil.  They are really easy to find on amazon for under $15. This is the one I bought: Amazon Castor Oil
Basically, all you have to do is take a Q tip or a clean mascara brush and dip it into you castor oil.  After that you simply apply it to your eyelashes.  Make sure to not get it too close to your eyelashes or it could get into our eye which is uncomfortable.  A tip that I found out myself is to curl your eyelashes before doing so because if not, a fraction of your vision will be the oil.  I try to get myself to put it on every single night and it has done a great difference. Good luck to those lashes! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment