Tuesday 16 August 2016

Easy Vegan Chocolate Dipped Banana Snack Idea | Simply Krissy


This is a very easy and simple recipe!(Because I'm Simply Krissy...Haha...so it's simple... :D.)

Ingredients:

Bananas


Vegan Chocolate(Green& Black's Organic Dark Chocolate with 85% Cocoa is what I use. :))

Steps:

1.You cut up the amount of bananas you will eat and dip them into the vegan milk or dark chocolate.



2.Take the amount of chocolate you want to use as the dip and microwave it for about 45 seconds to make it a gooey chocolate spread.

3.Let the chocolate spread cool down for a few seconds and then dip your banana slices into your chocolate and enjoy! :)






10 comments:

  1. looks delicious, i'll definitely have to try this out sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's absolutely fabulous! (I'm so weird.) :)

      Delete
  2. Unfortunately I don't like bananas :( but I'll def try these with strawberries! 😍💓

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo it looks real good! Might try with other fruits too 😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything with chocolate is good to me! Especially fruits dipped in it! ❤️

    ReplyDelete