Wednesday 17 August 2016

How to grow out your hair(EASY) | Simply Krissy


My eyebrows have always been sparse,my eyelashes have always been of average length and my hair has always grown with many split ends to come. To save my hair,I finally found out about argan, keratin and castor oil. :)

                                                                                                   
Argan Oil: It really makes your hair feel much healthier but it is concentrated so you should wash it out after. It also moistures hair and skin and can give a remarkable result as a lotion.

Instructions for hair mask:
1. Take a palm size amount of argon oil and drench your hair in the oil especially the ends.
2.  Massage your scalp and ends of the hair with the oil.
3.  Leave the oil in for as long as you would like but I recommend at least more than 20 minutes.
4.  Wash your hair out and your hair should feel silkier!


Castor Oil: Grail to any person who is struggling with hair loss. It is extremely concentrated but what I do is I apply a huge amount on my hairline,eyebrows and eyelashes. They grow if you apply it often but you will need to leave it on for hours and then wash it off.

Keratin Oil: It is amazing for giving strength and length to hair! The thing that I love is that it absorbs really quickly so if you spray it on to your hair,you wouldn't have to wash it out later it will absorb with a non-oily texture. I leave in on my hair and keep spraying it every night for a few days and it automatically got my baby hairs to grow. If you have a receding hairline it should start to grow out. It may take a few months to see the result though. 

4 comments: